Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have it set so if the username or password entered is below 4 charactors then it will not work :)

why don't you guys see the replies that already given and post the same question again n again?

plz solve the existing thread, look there whether you got a proper response or not, if not then start a new thread. but before doing so atleast visit the thread once.

if i'm not wrong you have already posted a thread couple of days ago having the same matter like this. look there, some replies have been made.

go to your existing thread which is
Simple Login (Through text file)
and look for a reply which i made at no. 3

regards
Shouvik

why don't you guys see the replies that already given and post the same question again n again?

plz solve the existing thread, look there whether you got a proper response or not, if not then start a new thread. but before doing so atleast visit the thread once.

if i'm not wrong you have already posted a thread couple of days ago having the same matter like this. look there, some replies have been made.

go to your existing thread which is
Simple Login (Through text file)
and look for a reply which i made at no. 3

regards
Shouvik

thanks i couldnt find it

its ok...

always try to maintain the forum rules
it seems like you have now found the thread.
read it and if any more problem you face just post it right there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.