hi,

I am new to j2me. I want to add more than one image into a form and display those images as thumbnails, so that when i click any one of the thumbnail i should get the full view of the image. Can anybody help me regarding this issue?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi samudricka,

Thanks for the help. I have already visited the website what you suggested, there it displays the different ways and methods of displaying an image. What i am trying to do is not that. I will explain it in brief. I have some pictures in a folder,the size of the images are for eg.. say 640x480. So what i have to do is i have to convert all these images into thumbnails and display on the form and when i select a image from that form and click the button Ok or something else, the image should be displayed in its original size. I have done the rest , the place where i am stuck is i don't know how to select a particular image and display it. Because you don't have any methods like select index() or something like that for an image. Can you help me in solving this.

http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/J2ME/Image.htm

so visit this url so you can get some tips for your work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.