please i want to make a contact details program with Visual basic that will allow save contact details.
like : Names, Address, phone numbers, E-mails, Address, Company
and i don't know where to start from.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Your question is very vague; do you have Visual Studio? Have you ever written a program? How do you plan to store the data? What exactly do you need to know?

thanks
yes i have installed visual studio 05 and 08. no i have not written a program, and for storing data i was planing to use an access database to store the data.
i have been working on it from the time of the last post i posted till now. presently i need add a button or icon to save the data from the visual basic program to the access database and another button to search for info from the access database.
thanks

thanks
yes i have installed visual studio 05 and 08. no i have not written a program, and for storing data i was planing to use an access database to store the data.
i have been working on it from the time of the last post i posted till now. presently i need add a button or icon to save the data from the visual basic program to the access database and another button to search for info from the access database.
thanks.

Have you created your database and tables? Have you added the buttons from the toolbar? Is it just the code to save and retrieve the data that you're looking for help with?

thanks
thanks.

I'm sorry, but if you've never written a program it would take too much time to guide you through all you have to learn. You add buttons and other controls by choosing from the toolbox, but after that you will have to read use help to figure out what to do next. Good luck.

yeah thanks i have been able to write the contact details program, i just needed to read which i did.
thanks

Hi
Can you please Help,. I want to make a contact details Between VB.Net2003 And Sql2000 ? That will allow save contact details

First Name
Last Name
PH Number

For eg. plz give me the Coding for this three Datas Save into Sql

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.