The problem is I am not very educated in Qbasic and my teacher has given me a project of making a hangman game. But I don't know how to so please I need your help. I need a simple hangman game with figure of a hanging man using line and circles. Sweet and short. If you help me I will always be thankful to you. The death line is the day after tomorrow I know its too late but still u people are my only hope..

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

The problem is I am not very educated in Qbasic and my teacher has given me a project of making a hangman game.

Yes, that is a problem. The best way to get educated in it is to actually do the assignments you are given.

If you help me I will always be thankful to you.

No, you'll be a cheater that expects to receive credit for work you did not complete.

The death line is the day after tomorrow I know its too late but still u people are my only hope..

I guess you will just have to face that "death line" then. Good luck.

Could one of the reasons your not "well educated" in Qbasic is because you havnt asked for help? That may be a problem.

Qbasical Hangman - I have a problem with my project I am trying to make a Hangman project but no one is helping me I am confused in the whole project so pls help

commented: Because you just want someone to do it for you. -1

start here

And come back when you have some code to show that you've made an effort

ps. Don't start a new thread on the same subject just because the 'mean computergeeks' here at Daniweb won't give you some free code to cheat you through your class

Pls help me

[Note: It's extremely rude to post a message and then edit it into nothing. I've kept my reply the same as if you hadn't removed post #5's previous content]

>it s that i hav made some code
If you ask for generic help without posting code, everyone will assume you want freebies. Daniweb is about sharing knowledge, not giving away custom homework solutions.

>but its pretty long
Long is subjective. To me a few thousand lines isn't a big deal, but to many beginners any more than 50 is long. A few hundred lines isn't a problem, and if your game is longer than that, you've overcomplicated or over engineered the program.

>no one helps me but make fun of me
Welcome to the real world.

>they say try it yourself ,it will increase ur knowledge confidence and blah blah....
They're right.

>pls don't give me lectures as I am already under much pressure.....
We generally don't take kindly to people who wait until the last minute to do their projects and then come running to us with vague pleas for assistance. If you get a lecture, you probably deserved it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.