Hello everyone,

I woke up this morning with a list of unanswered calls on my mobile which was coming from my younger brother who is freshman in computer engineering.

anyway he desperately needs a small coding in C

Project
A XOX (Tic tac toe) game coded in C (very basic one)
Computer vs human
Computer does not necessarily to act logical (very basic, I told you!)
It has to be done in couple of hours as he has an exam tomorrow

there are some ready made ones avaible , but they are either too complicated for a frshman or human vs human...

I ll buy a rapidshare account or send 10$ via paypal for those help me in this small project...

Thank you in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

No, he desperately needs to get off his ass and buckle down to some work.

> It has to be done in couple of hours as he has an exam tomorrow
Oh goody, http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent
I suppose by tomorrow there'll be one less wannabe programmer who thinks they can get by in life from sponging off other people.

Tell me, why did you join this forum in an attempt to bribe a "pass" rather than your sibling?

> there are some ready made ones avaible , but they are either too complicated for a frshman
Wow, really?
Too complicated for your Bro maybe, but TTT should be do-able by any freshman.

What happens next year when the problems get harder? Are you going to pony up more money? If you're imagining that your bro will end up with a well paid programming job at the end of this and you'll get your money back, forget it. Your bro will be kicked out when they completely fail their first task because the degree they have is worthless.

> I ll buy a rapidshare account or send 10$ via paypal for those help me in this small project
For a few dollars more (I'm on a Clint Eastwood role at the moment, not that you would even care), I can post the answer direct to the tutor to save you both the inconvenience....

commented: Post like this...priceless; for everything else Mastercard!! +7
commented: the punk was feeling lucky -- almost +2

"my brother"

needs a tic tac toe program written

"in a couple hours"

LOL, you people .... i swear, where do you come from?

well "your brother" is pretty much screwed, isn't he?

like Salem said... we're all happy to know that that there will be one less worthless, cheating, incompetent wannabe coming out of CPE college, when you -- i mean *cough* "your brother" -- gets found out for being a slackass plagiarizer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.