It took me about 2 days but I got it lets see if you can do it. Challenge ends on October 27 the program will then be posted for you viewing

The program is designed to write a three-structured program in structure form with data members and member functions. In addition, it will be using the DO WHILE loop that will loop as many times as the user desires. It will be called from the main function, 1) a function collecting the data, 2) a function processing the data, and 3) a function printing out the data. The program is to assign a status of either Child or Adult, depending on the rating of the DVD. If customer age less than 18 and status is adult, response should be Cannot Purchase otherwise response should be Purchase Authorized. It should be inputted in the following manner:

Title of Dvd
Cost of DVD
Web Site
Rating
Number of Minutes
Star of Movie
Year of Copyright
Maker of Movie
Age of Customer

And should be outputted in the following manner:

DVD Purchase

Title: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Web Site: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Star: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Maker of Film: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Rating: XXX
Number of Minutes: 999
Year of Copyright: 9999
Cost: $999.99
Customer Age: 99
Response: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Do you want to continue(y/n)?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>It took me about 2 days but I got it lets see if you can do it.
>Challenge ends on October 27 the program will then be posted for you viewing
Geez, you'd think that people would be more creative than this. Do you want to know how many times I've seen this lame ploy to get other people to do your homework?

>i'VE ALREADY DONE THE PROGRAM
So you say. In my world, you prove that you've done the work. Talk is cheap.

>iF i DIDNT HAVE IT i WOULD BE POSTING IT IN 2 DAYS DUHHHH!!!!
If you didn't have it and someone did it then you would also have it in 2 days and could turn it in for your class, duhhhh. :D

>edited by alc6379
You're trying to cheat and I caught you. You've proven your guilt through the rule of "he doth protest too much", so I'm going to plonk you because you're a silly little lamer who's not worth my time. If you have a problem with that, please direct any complaints to /dev/null.

*plonk!*

OKAY...

I'm with Narue on this one. Even if it's not you, this type of ploy is widely used to get your assignment done for you. In the interests of keeping that junk off, I'm closing this thread.

Let's keep things civil. To hopeolicious: If you call someone a name like that on the forum again, you WILL be banned, no questions asked, no explanation given. Consider this post to be your final warning. We don't take personal insults or flaming lightly on this forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.