Hai,
Iam designing a software which includes invoicing, as iam new to c# (Or Software Development), i dont know how to design an invoice specially the table view which we use to enter products and rates etc. I dont know what to do. I saw many commercial software's invoices with professional look for entering data's. Is it possible to do that in c# or how. Please help i need to complete my project soon because this is my first project.

By
Sharravanan

You will have to get either SQL or some Data base manager...

make column's for an 'id' (Primary key + auto number) , 'Description' (Text), 'Price' (Currency), 'VAT' (Number) and 'TOTAL' (Currency)...then connect labels, textboxes or anything really to that database, you should find the properties in the sidebar if you are using a builder (Visual Studio??) .. Optionally you can add Date column etc...

OR

you can use classes ??? Need more help, let me know...

HI cVz's
Thanks for your reply, but my problem is in designing table like view for entering products, rates, amount like in grid view.

please reply

Thanks for your reply, but my problem is in designing table like view for entering products, rates, amount like in grid view.

Why dont you try to tell me exactly where you're going, then i can have a clear view of what you need ??? sounds Good ??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.