I need some simple c++ codings for the below program.

A book shop maintains the inventory of books that are being sold at the shop the list
includes details such as author, title and publisher and stock position. Whenever a
customer wants the book, the sales person inputs the title and author and the system
search the list and display whether it is available ornot. If it is not, a appropriate message
is displayed, if it is, then the system displays the book details and requests for the number
of copies require. If the requested are available, the total cost of the required copies is
displayed: otherwise the message" Required copies not in stock"is displayed. I have to Design a system using a class called books with suitable member functions and constructors also I have to Use new operator in constructor to allocate memory space require.

can anyone help?

Thanks
Sasikala

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

No one's going to do the homework for you. If you have some code that you're having problems with or if you have a basic layout for the program but need help moving forward, post that here.

If u cant help just leave it, dont reply like this

Lol, Well This is a forum which helps people who show help. But you just cant give in your homework and expect anyone to help you out. When you donot show any effort.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.