can anyone there help me about my problem in displaying a record of names,gender,annual salary and age..the inputs are the first name,lastname,gender,birthday and monthly income...i just have a hard time implementing it coz i have to use a string to deal with the name..how will i make it???just a hint....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

can anyone there help me about my problem in displaying a record of names,gender,annual salary and age..the inputs are the first name,lastname,gender,birthday and monthly income...i just have a hard time implementing it coz i have to use a string to deal with the name..how will i make it???just a hint....

Split the problem into the different sub-problems. I would create a struct called "person" first. Then I'd probably create a vector of type person to store the data. Then I'd tackle the issue of getting the data from wherever it is and storing it in the person vector, then I'd display it. Read in the data one person at a time and push it back into the vector. You're going to have to get a lot more specific if you want more specific advice because there are a million questions. Where is the data? Is it in a file? Does the user enter it? How are you supposed to display it? Etcetera, etcetera.

hi..uhm..i have solved the problem and i used file to handle the data.thanks anyway....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.