Hi Everyone,
I am having some problems here and it must be that I don't have something turned on or something.
I just started a new program and have placed buttons, text boxes ect. on the GUI. The problem is that when I go to the code portion of the project it is not inserting the information in there.
Example:

Public Class frmMC_POS408_Base_File

Private Sub frmMC_POS408_Base_File_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

End Sub

Private Sub lblHeading_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

End Sub
End Class

I have placed 4 buttons, 4 labels, 4 text boxes and 3 group boxes and these are the only 2 that have shown up and I can't figure out why.
Can someone please help me out here?
Thanks,
Ken

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

so u want the event of controls shown...?
just double click on each control to get click event. also you can change the event of controls.

Thanks Jx_Man,
That worked fine for the ones that I wanted to put in. Also you mentioned;
"also you can change the event of controls"
Can you explain this a little further on how I do that?
Thanks Again,
Ken

>> "also you can change the event of controls"
Can you explain this a little further on how I do that?

There are combo filled with events.
you just select the control and select the event. you can find it on the top of code window. See the pic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.