#include "simpio.h"
#include "genlib.h"
#include "string.h"

#define size 50

void reverse(char rev[]);

int main()
{
	char rev[size], i;

printf("Please enter a sentence and end the sentence with a enter than end \n");
	reverse(rev);
	system("pause");
}

void reverse(char rev[])
{
	string ch;
	int i;

if(StringCompare((ch = GetLine()), "end") != 0)
	{
		for(i=1; i<StringLength(ch); i++)
		{
		rev[i] = IthChar(ch, i);
		}
		reverse(rev);
	}
	else;

for(i=48; i<size; i--)
	{
		if(rev[i] == 'end');
		else
		{
		printf("%c",rev[i]);
		}
	}
}

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I don't know how you did it, but I do know the code you posted can't compile cleanly. For example the loop that starts on line 35 is all wrong. It could be written like this (or use whatever string comparison function you wish).

for(i=48; i<size; i--)
	{
		if( strcmp(&rev[i], "end") != 0)
		{
		printf("%c",rev[i]);
		}
	}

>How the hell did i do this! funny as hell
That's nothing! I'll tell you what would be funny as hell. A new commercial with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld, playing on violin "Fiddler On The Roof", as they hand stand, naked, against the wall. Makes you wonder what they used to play the violin with, doesn't it?

>How the hell did i do this! funny as hell
That's nothing! I'll tell you what would be funny as hell. A new commercial with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld, playing on violin "Fiddler On The Roof", as they hand stand, naked, against the wall. Makes you wonder what they used to play the violin with, doesn't it?

Oh! that would be discusting, not funny. I posted a link to one of their commercial over in Geek's Lounge yesterday. They are anything but funny.

Oh! that would be discusting, not funny.

C'mon, did you miss it? Don't you remember that in that musical there's a song titled: "If I were a rich man"
Oh well, “De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est” ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.