Hi frnds,

i have been programming for abt a yr now n used to consider myself gud wid c programming until i chked out this forum....

Some of U guys are fantastic.

So i wud appreciate if ne cud gimme topics on c programming dat will hlp me hone my programmin skills...[C programming] .

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I don't know. What do you know in c?
I started (and still am) as a hobbie programmer, and I learned stuff mostly on internet and e-books.
I'm not a good PROGRAMMER, because to be programmer you have to really be one.

But here's something for you:
do you know what are lists?
Binary trees?
If not, check that out. If yes, well, you could start with c++ :D

>If yes, well, you could start with c++
I guess it's a good thing C++ was invented, otherwise all C programmers still would be at a loss of what to do after learning basic data structures. :icon_rolleyes: Do you really only think of C as a path to C++?

>If yes, well, you could start with c++
I guess it's a good thing C++ was invented, otherwise all C programmers still would be at a loss of what to do after learning basic data structures. :icon_rolleyes: Do you really only think of C as a path to C++?

I'm amateur on programming thing, and I really don't know reasons why is C better than C++.
But hey, I'm not saying that what I say is always 100% true.
As far as I know, on C++ you can implement every C library if you need, and as a plus, you can use C++ libraries.
For a hobist like I am, I'm more fond of C++ because of std::string, std::vector, and other simplifications that you don't have in C. Still, I believe you have to know how to work without them too.
But never meant to disrespect C programmers.

Hi frnds,
i have been programming for abt a yr now n used to consider myself gud wid c programming until i chked out this forum....

Huh???

If you been programming for an year and you seem to consider a good programmer. But still you are not that confident enough!!! I would say go engae youself with some personal project and if you are stuck at some point post those question here. We might be able to help!

EDIT: By the way, dont use sms text in the form. Learn to be more professional by typing in the some complete word!

ssharish

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.