How is it possible to get a menu where you rightclick on the Form ?
I am not sure if this is the contextmenu. I tried to add this to the Form and also some
components to it but that did however not work.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I don't want to sound mean, but you should try a different method of study, or perhaps consider that you may not be suited to programming. I've watched you ask questions for months without making any progress at all, and it's kind of depressing.

Narue, I have to answer you well here because this is also not your first time you write this to me.
First I respect what you say, I dont want to be mean either. I begun programming in January this year without knowing anything and until this date I have coded the program that I am doing and it is going great. So far I have coded over 800 A4 pages and almost 500of these pages is an interpreter where you can code yourself in that program. This is not easy to do as you know.
This whole solution has a base built up on 3D vectors that you should have noticed also that I have asked some questions about ?
Consider that I have asked few A4 pages about this, Yes.
And from that very thankful help I have myself been taken this information and myself created 500 A4 pages. Look at my posts, there is a gap between 30 Jul - 31 Aug. Here I did 300 pages without help.
The Interpreter speed is 10 times faster than worldleading programs that I am on my way to beat in other functions. That is deep thinking.
So understand me right. You are wrong when you say that I am not suited to programming.
It is not only knowing how to do all the Toolbox functions but very much how you actually do the solutions. I get one help and I do 100 of things with that help. Trust me on that.
Anyway I dont meen anything bad with this and I do appriciate the help that I´ve got from before very much. Without that I would never come this far !!

I don't want to sound mean, but you should try a different method of study, or perhaps consider that you may not be suited to programming. I've watched you ask questions for months without making any progress at all, and it's kind of depressing.

Jennifer,

If you still need an answer on this, here it is:

Add a ContextMenuStrip to the form and put some elements in it, then add an event handler for the "MouseDown" event, and add the following code:

if (e->Button == System::Windows::Forms::MouseButtons::Right)
{
    contextMenuStrip1->Show(e->X, e->Y);
}

That should pop the menu when you right-click on the form.

Thanks, mcriscolo, I think I could have found a solution also by adding Items and choosing "contextMenuStrip1" on the Form properties. I will check your method out also.
/j

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.