any1 know s anything about cr8ting mobile game "go"
need ur help

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

any1 know s anything about cr8ting mobile game "go"
need ur help

write down the logic in pseudo code or NS-diagrams, choose an IDE, start coding, if you happen to run into errors you can't solve yourself, let us know
and, if that happens: learn to write 3ngl1sh

what do u mean?:)..
u

I mean, you are trying to write a piece of code. make an analysis of your project. write down the structure of the program, in pseudo-code or ns diagrams, this is not a necessity, but will be helpfull once you're working.

then, you choose an Integrated Development Environment (aka IDE) such as NetBeans, Eclipse, JCreator, ... and you start coding.

when you come up against a problem you can not solve yourself, post a specific question about it, post your code and the exceptions or results you are getting and the results you want to get.

but just make it readable:

talking like :"H1 m8tes, 1 n33dz Ur h3lp" is not considered 'cool' it's annoying and it will make people less eager to help you

oh..thanks for the tip..im trying to type the coding but im not that good in programming...anything that could help me with this?

oh..thanks for the tip..im trying to type the coding but im not that good in programming...anything that could help me with this?

You have to come with specific problem not general task "help me create game"

I think stultuske wanted to point specifically toward this post

ok...sorry for everything..im new in this website..hope you guys can guide me..:)
im starting on my project making mobile "go" game..using netbeans ..

even when taking a 'guided tour', you still have to do the walking part yourself.
we'll guide you, we won't even charge a fee for it, but we won't carry you on our back.

start with coding your application, if you come up with some part of code that contain errors, we can help you solve them, since they are far more easy to solve than non-existing errors

ok..i understand..
do u have any examples of mobile game application codings that i can use for references?..

ok..i understand..
do u have any examples of mobile game application codings that i can use for references?..

do you understand the concept of google?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.