Hey, I am wondering how I can grab all the selected strings from a ListBox with multiple selection on...

I tried looking for it on google and everything, and I know about SelCount but I haven't been able to find out how to grab the strings or the indexes of the selected items...

Any help is appreciated, thanks :D
fmwyso

Hey, I am wondering how I can grab all the selected strings from a ListBox with multiple selection on...

I tried looking for it on google and everything, and I know about SelCount but I haven't been able to find out how to grab the strings or the indexes of the selected items...

Any help is appreciated, thanks :D
fmwyso

hi
which tool or language you using now.

In VC++.NET or C#,VB, there is property "SelectedItems" which returns a collection(array) of currently selected items.

--
Regards,
Asif

Hey, I'm using Borland C++ Builder 2009 and I haven't been able to find anything like the VB selectedItems for some reason... I'm pretty sure I'm just not doing/using the right things, I just need someone to tell me what variable it is in a listbox xD. (SelectedItems is not a possiblity).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.