Hi Experts!
I am new to Java any body guide me where i can download free java lectures.
best regards
Khalid Mehmood

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I doubt you can get such materials for free. If you do most likely it will be illegal download. If you are university student check with your IT department if by any chance your university is not taking part in Sun Academic Initiative, then you get free access to Java certification materials and only thing left for you to do is study and go to nearest exam center for test (student tests are in discount prices, save 60%)

Try youtube or something or just googles for free torrents of Java training videos. It won't be legal, as far as the torrents, but it may help.

commented: Recommending piracy. -3

So if it is illegal why make such suggestion? Secondly you should be aware we do not like to see it on daniweb, part of the rules.

a year ago i have post same thread at that time a person give me a URL, where i have download one lecture but i lost that URL.

a year ago i have post same thread at that time a person give me a URL, where i have download one lecture but i lost that URL.

wow ... did you notice the SITE SEARCH button? why not use it if you know it's already posted

Java-o-matic has some video tutorials, not much though

Chris

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.