help me to find out how to make a program about tictactoe game...its really hard...im hoping for an immediate answer..thanks>>by the way this is only one of my problems to be finished...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

We are not, nor have we ever been a 'here is your completed assignment because you asked for it' source of information. Our basic premise is to help you fill the 'gaps' in your knowledge. We help you to solve your own problems. Post some code for how you think it should work, identify where you're having trouble and we will pitch in with suggestions.

commented: Well said!!! +26

do you want to make a tictactoe game that works with its own brain or with predefined moves. i mean game is all about fooling the opponent into situations that bring you victory. so you can either make a program that calculates every possible combination or that makes its moves according to pre-made database.

help me to find out how to make a program about tictactoe game...its really hard...im hoping for an immediate answer..thanks>>by the way this is only one of my problems to be finished...

What code or method you tried until now??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.