Hi!
I've recently joined this forum.
I need help to solve this querry.I had tried but couldn't solve.

Please please help me.
I,ve to make simple software for Pizza Hut Front Desk Manager using Visual basic 6 coding .
software should have the following features:
• Manager can enter the order of customer e.g. number of Pizza. Pizza Consider
Hut is offering only two pizza flavors; Beef Pizza and Chicken Pizza.
• Manager can enter the price per Pizza for both of the flavors.
• You should provide a calculate button to calculate the total Bill.
• A Clear Button to clear all the fields, so that manager can enter the order of next
customer.
• An exit Button to close this application.
• A Print button that will print the receipt.

Please tell me how should i write its coding.
Looking for a positive responce

Regards
Umeed Alam

provide some more information .......!

such as programme coding &

provide which kind of error is occured

Hi!
Thanks 4 responce.
Infact it is a visual basic project.
I dont know how to do its coding.I need the coding 4 that.
Before that i had made loan calculator n award of grades to the students.I had done its coding but i dont know how to do its coding in visual basic.

Im sending u some more information.
Thanks again.

Regards
Umeed Alam

1)Make a label whose caption should be Name.Infront of that make a text box in which the user will enter her/his name.
2)Make a label whose caption should be Address.Infront of that make a text box in which the user will enter her/his address.
3)Make a text Area in which following buttons are present.
a) Make a label whose caption should be No.of Beaf Pizza's.Infront of that make a text box in which the user will enter some value.
b) Make a label whose caption should be No.of Chicken Pizza's.Infront of that make a text box in which the user will enter some value.
c) Make a label whose caption should be Total No. of Pizza's.Infront of that make a text box in which the.some value will be calculated by pressing calculate button.

d)Make a label whose caption should be Total No. of Pizza's.Infront of that make a text box in which some value will be calculated by pressing calculate button.

Make another text area in which four command buttons are present.
THeir captions are
CALCULATE
PRINT
EXIT
CLEAR

Now i don't know how to do its coding in Visual basic.
Please tell me how should i do its coding.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.