i am new here,still not familiar with the code.So my Question is i have been given an assignment on how to design a class,pointType , that can store and process a point in the x-y plane. The program should perform setting and printing coordinate of the point, returning the x- coordinate and y- coordinate .and also write a program to test various operations on that point. thanks for the help.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hello Xonxon..Are u Xonxon kesana kemari..

i am new here,still not familiar with the code.So my Question is i have been given an assignment on how to design a class,pointType , that can store and process a point in the x-y plane. The program should perform setting and printing coordinate of the point, returning the x- coordinate and y- coordinate .and also write a program to test various operations on that point. thanks for the help.

Start from this forum announcement:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement8-2.html

If you have been given an assignment, that would insinuate that you have been to class. Have you payed attention at all? Taken any notes? Instructors don't often make you do things they have never instructed you on.

dude just try to read more about c++ and be more interested in the subject,its only your mind thats telling you its difficult, people will not help if you dont help yourself first

commented: How very... professional -1

class Homework {
// fill in the details here and you are done.

};

dude just try to read more about c++ and be more interested in the subject,its only your mind thats telling you its difficult, people will not help if you dont help yourself first

thanks for the advice i will try my best to understand.

A good idea is to learn about Classes before you start coding anything.

Then you can draw (on paper) what your class should look like. What memberfunctions, what variables.
Which part should be private, which public?
If you answer these questions, you'll have your header-file (.h) almost complete.

Hello Xonxon..Are u Xonxon kesana kemari..

wat do u mean by xonxon kesana kemari?

If you have been given an assignment, that would insinuate that you have been to class. Have you payed attention at all? Taken any notes? Instructors don't often make you do things they have never instructed you on.[/Q

i did pay attention at class but just cant understand wat lecturer is teaching.i am not the only one who are facing problem.The others have the same problem too.In lab, the instructor only taught us how to makefile.Then, the rest lab,we need answer Q given every week. she will evaluate our answer for the assignment.We have to get all prepared before lab. If not mark will be deducted.By the way, i am not used to the way of lectures given.Perhaps i should do more revision.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.