Hi!
I'm making an inventory managment system, but i need User Authentication, to login users, and controle there Type, like admin, guest or normal users. I want to do it with .CSV files, because the rest of my program is witch CSV files.

Does anyone have a sample code, for User Authentication system with the basic functions, login/registration?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Does anyone have a sample code, for User Authentication system with the basic functions, login/registration?

You could simply write something like that yourself, but as you're mentioning 'registration' I've to following question: has to program to interact with the internet to register, or is registering not explicitly required ?

You could simply write something like that yourself, but as you're mentioning 'registration' I've to following question: has to program to interact with the internet to register, or is registering not explicitly required ?

The program does not interact with the internet.

But i'm having problems, with reading from the csv file, put the line's into a vector and searching and combining username and password.

The program does not interact with the internet.

But i'm having problems, with reading from the csv file, put the line's into a vector and searching and combining username and password.

Does the account database have to be in a CSV-file ?

Edt:: Take a look at: http://www.dreamincode.net/code/snippet1316.htm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.