1. Develop a Java application that will determine the gross pay for each of three employees. The company pays straight time for the first 40 hours worked by each employee and time and a half for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours. You are given a list of the employees of the company, the number of hours each employee worked last week and the hourly rate of each employee. Your program should input this information for each employee and should determine and display the employee's gross pay. Use class Scanner to input the data.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Ok, after coding it I will send it to your professor directly , let me know his email address.

Ok, after coding it I will send it to your professor directly , let me know his email address.

SNIP

SNIP

I don't believe he fell for that!

can you show me the code

There will be no code. This isn't a homework completion service.

Post the code you started or ask direct questions, no one here will do the work for you, but they will help you if you ask the right questions.

can you show me the code

I still don't believe this!

Apparently you can't take a hint so I will redirect you to the following page which will answer all your questions and save all of us a great deal of time.
Click here

If your tone was different I would have given some hints as I did with others that had less demanding tone and more of "I want to learn but I don't know how to start"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.