1. Problem Descriptions:
People living in a Pacific island like to play four games. These games are similar to our lottery games. One of the games is play 6 that is to randomly pick 6 different numbers between 1 and 56 including both numbers. The second game is play 5 that is to randomly pick 5 different numbers between 1 and 40 including both numbers. The third one is play 4 that is to randomly pick 4 different numbers between 12 and 32 including both numbers. The last one is play 3 that is to randomly pick 3 numbers between 1 and 10 including both numbers. The players can pick their own numbers for these games or let computer to produce the numbers for these games. Design a Java program to implement these games with friendly Graphics User Interfaces. For random number generation, see Section 6.7 on Page 230.

2. Requirements
a. Users of your program can choose a game to play from clicking a button or selecting a menu item (You have to provide the two ways in your program);
b. Whatever a game chosen by a user, your program prompts users to pick the numbers by themselves or to let computer produce for them.
c. After users input their own picks or computer produces for them, show users what are their numbers for a game. Remember to check the validity of users’ inputs.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I might want to try this task but may I ask what it is for its not a school project or something your getting paid for is it? Also this is posted in the wrong fourm.

I might want to try this task but may I ask what it is for its not a school project or something your getting paid for is it? Also this is posted in the wrong fourm.

its not any paid program.it was just given assigment to me.please help me out this program

You would get a lot more responses, if you chose to post this in the proper forum...If you look, this is the book review forum..Post it in the java programming forum, and I guarantee that you will get more responses.

Plus asking others to do your homework is seriously frowned upon. Just don't do it.

Plus asking others to do your homework is seriously frowned upon. Just don't do it.

lol, I was going to let him find that out when he posted in the java programming forum!

lol, I was going to let him find that out when he posted in the java programming forum!

And I thought I was nasty :cheesy:

give the guy a break - hes a newb ;)

so? That doesn't mean we should prevent him from ever learning anything by doing his homework for him...
In fact we're being kind to him by letting him know he should do his own work now rather than having him find out in a few years he's a useless programmer when he gets fired from his first job for being completely incapable.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.