Hi

I faced a very serios problem when I connect c++ with orcale. This is our project. I use c++ at front end and orcale at the backend.
If someone know how to create a connection between them Please tell me.

Advance Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

OCCI is what you're looking for.

[edit] too slow again :)

this is soooo difficult!

I know budy its sooooooo difficult but it is very interesting. Think about it and also discuss with your friend and teachers and if you find any solution please tell me.
Thanks

OCCI is what you're looking for.

[edit] too slow again :)

OCCI
Yes i am looking for it but i dont know how to use it in my programming. If you know then tell me.
Thanks

commented: rtfm -4

I know budy its sooooooo difficult but it is very interesting. Think about it and also discuss with your friend and teachers and if you find any solution please tell me.
Thanks

Didn't you even bother to read any of those links? One of them is even a tutorial. If you don't understand that tutorial and the code examples it contains, then there is probably little, if anything, we can do for you.

Is this you three years back? [link] If so, maybe you could have googled your question, found that thread and rediscovered almost the exact same answer that's been given here.

We aren't here to write code for you, only to help you get started.

Is this you three years back? [link] If so, maybe you could have googled your question, found that thread and rediscovered almost the exact same answer that's been given here.

We aren't here to write code for you, only to help you get started.

Thanks. I will try

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.