i have put my application on a pc with just .net framework 2.0 on. I get a crystal report engine error as noted below:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304'
at ASM.frmMajorReport.InitializeComponent()
at ASM.frmMajorReport..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\ASM\ASM\ASM\frmMajorReport.cs:line 16
at ASM.frmsplash.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\ASM\ASM\ASM\Form1.cs:line 32
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Also I am trying to deploy my project is there site that shows me detailed description on how to do that. Considering my project has Access Database and crystal reports. I have been using studio 2008 I should be using crystal report 10. please help :(

>i have put my application on a pc with just .net framework 2.0 on. I get a crystal report engine error....

Conflict Crystal Engine Version.

>Considering my project has Access Database and crystal reports. I have been using studio 2008 I should be using crystal report 10.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.