A university has few seats vacant for the new academic yea in the various departments. Students from all over the country send in their applications to the admissions department. The applications will be processed & students who have cleared the test criteria will be admitted to the department.
It has the classes: Student, ApplicationManager, Application, University. Wchich of these wiilbe boundary class?

I have considered many conditions & get confused between whether Student class will be the final class or the Application class will be the final class.

could any1 please hepl me.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

cutedipti>could any1 please hepl me.
Yes. Do not use SMS text.
cutedipti>...Wchich of these wiilbe boundary class?
What does boundary class can do?
cutedipti>confused between whether Student class will be the final class or the Application class will be the final class.
Do you want to makes these two classes are final (not inherited)?

OP: I have no idea what you mean by "final" - it doesn't seem to mean what "final" means in Java!
As for the boundary class: none of the above. Your objects are all "business" objects, none of these looks like a user interface class to me. I'd expect to see a class called AdmissionsUI or something like that to implement the UI thru which someone can process an application.
You may find this useful: http://venus.imp.mx/hilario/personal/RUP2001.03.00.01/process/modguide/md_bcls.htm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.