I need to pull out the information in the Document\Property(label = Individual Information)\value. The code I am using does not work, or I am not using it correctly. What would be the correct syntax?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<fnApiResponse status="ok" xml:space="preserve">
  <document idmId="12214" name="214214" label="me" class="Signature" version="1" mime="image/x-win-metafile" library="mylib" user="me" group="blah" checkedOut="False">
    <property name="idmDocCustom58" label="Name" type="8" multiValue="False" readOnly="False" required="True" version="False">MyName</property>
    <property name="idmDocMvCustom8" label="Individual Information" type="9" multiValue="True" readOnly="False" required="False" version="False">
      <value>SIGNFOR:TestPerson</value>
      <value>TEST</value>
    </property>

This is the code I am using. For now I just want to display each value in a text box, just to see if it is working.

System.Xml.XmlNodeList Nodes = response.SelectNodes("document/property[@label='Individual Information']/value"); 
 foreach (System.Xml.XmlNode Node in Nodes)
        {
            MessageBox.Show(Node.InnerText);
        }

Nevermind. Figured it out. :)

Forgot to post the answer:

Here is come help if anyone ever needs it.

System.Xml.XmlNodeList Nodes = response.DocumentElement.SelectNodes("document/property[@label='Individual Information']/value");

foreach (System.Xml.XmlNode xmlNode in Nodes)
                {
                         MessageBox.Show(xmlNode.InnerXml);
                }
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.