I wish to collaborate with someone who can write a program that would sort a large array [15x15] based on criteria other than alphabetical or numerical order. I am very new to C++.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

What other criteria could there possibly be? Sort algorithms are almost the same regardless of what is being sorted. Its the data swaps that are the main difference.

We wouldn't like to collaborate with someone who is not willing to put in a bit of effort and want someone to write the code for him !!! :angry:

We wouldn't like to collaborate with someone who is not willing to put in a bit of effort and want someone to write the code for him !!! :angry:

I did not ask someone to write the code for me. I used the term "collaborate." I am wiling to do the "heavy lifting" but just needed guidance. Nonetheless, never mind. I will pursue a different route.

Respectfully

Here is a webpage that has a list of sorting algorithms and pseudo-code.

I did not ask someone to write the code for me. I used the term "collaborate." I am wiling to do the "heavy lifting" but just needed guidance. Nonetheless, never mind. I will pursue a different route.

Respectfully

You have to know what it is that you want before anyone can help you. There are lots of sort algorithms and billions of things to sort. We obviously have no idea what it is that you want sorted.

Here is a webpage that has a list of sorting algorithms and pseudo-code.

Thank you very much.

I wish to collaborate with someone who can write a program that would sort a large array [15x15] based on criteria other than alphabetical or numerical order. I am very new to C++.

I m ready to collaborate with u, if u really want to sort an array[15*15]
then u will have to apply loop 14 times,bt it is a tedious job to apply loop 14 times. so for this u will have to apply a new loop that will run from 0 to 13.................
now it depends that whether u want to use class or not
u can send me ur problem on my email address <snipped email>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.