Hi friends, there is a project which contains more than 10 small projects. These projects contains their respective exe's. Each project has some dlls to perform particular operation. Each dll is build by linking with either header1 or header2. My task is to integrate them in one project and make one exe i.e. code integration. I have almost finished it. When I run the project then it is giving error as "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt" for those projects whose dlls are linked with header2 and its fine working for those projects whose dlls are linked with header1. I have linked the new project with each and every dll required for operation. No errors while compilation. But it's giving an error while performing operations. Do you have any solution for my problem?

>>Do you have any solution for my problem?
Yes -- compile for debug and use the compiler's debugger. Sorry, but that's about the best I advice I can give you without seeing the code and debugging it for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.