1.write a program that asks the user to type 10 integers and writes the sum of these integers.Using for loop.Can anybody help me with this question??

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

>>Can anybody help me with this question??

Yes, start here. Then post the code that YOU have written and ask some questions if you need to. Read in your text book about loops.

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
    // put your program here

}

Do you know about arrays yet?

Do you know about arrays yet?

nope.can you help me solve my problem??please...

hey there FirstPerson.I m new with c++ so i think i m zero with it.can you help me with my problem??

Sure. Start with Ancient Dragon code. I think you are expected to use
arrays, otherwise using a for loop is pointless with for this program.

Then create 10 int variables like so :

int TenVariable[10];

use for loop to ask user to input variables;

for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
{  
   cout<<"Enter variable number : "<< (i+1) <<"  ";
   cin >> TenVariable[i];
   cout<<endl;
}

As you know firstPerson i m new with c++.I m think i m a litle bit blur what just you tech me..Sorry.Could you solve my c++ question entirely??with example also??

its solved. Copy Ancient dragon code. And place my code into main.
And run.

>>nope.can you help me solve my problem??please...

>>hey there FirstPerson.I m new with c++ so i think i m zero with it.can you help me
>>with my problem??

>>As you know firstPerson i m new with c++.I m think i m a litle bit blur what just you
>>tech me..Sorry.Could you solve my c++ question entirely??with example also??

All these statements of yours shows that the only thing you are interested is in getting the pre-cooked solution and run with your feet off.
Showing yourself a big looser ( ``I don't know C++ thus help me" ) doesn't help you. It would have been so much better if you would have read your textbook and at least given a try to the problem.
Read>> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id382403

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.