salam, hope u people ll fine , any body have solved excercises of CHAP 2, CHAP 3,CHAP4 AND CHAP 5 BY D.S AMLIK book i need these urgent so kindly help me my exams r very near n i w ant to prepare them

Ezzaral commented: Do you think work in the real world has solution manuals? -2

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Why don't you solve them yourself? You won't learn anything by cheating.

yeah i dont want to learn anything by cheating but i m nothing in progrmmaing i can make simple progrmas and in my book there r difficult question would u plz teach me i want to learn therefore i ve joined this forum, so tell me when u ll start to learn me ???????? i m wating

What part of programming is specifically giving you difficulty? (please provide code with well-written question)

progrmming statments r difficult for me i dont know what i ve done in this progrme there r many but here it is

a cashier has currency notes of denomination 10,50,100. if the amount to be withdrawn is input through the keyboard in hunderds, find the total number of currency notes of each denomination the cashier will have to give the withdrawer??

n what do u mean by provide code??

>so tell me when u ll start to learn me ???????? i m wating
I'll learn you good. Start by not being so impatient. Everyone has to start from nothing and work their way up to something. Being given solutions doesn't help you learn nearly as much as working your way through to your own solution.

>n what do u mean by provide code??
He means try it first on your own before begging for help. I can guarantee that when (or if) you get into the real world as a programmer and try that BS, you'll be told to do your damn job and stop whining.

ok i understand . first i ll try thank u

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
int note10,note50,note100;
cout<<"enter the withdrawn ammount"
cin>>amount;

(what is next step ?

Here is the pseudo code for what ye' wish to accomplish:

1. Accept user input in the proper format. In this case, since we are dealing with money, I would suggest a 'double' data type or something comparable that will handle decimal values. (if you want to deal with only whole dollar amounts, be sure to let the user know)

2. Now that you have the user input, try using simple division to determine what denominations of money is to be 'returned' to the user. I would start testing with the largest denomination possible... then when that no longer works, then you can start trying lower denominations (based on real-life cashiering logic).

//This is your lowest denomination, so when we get to this point, we know we don't need to continue to calculate change with this loop.
while(change < 10)
{
     //Test for your largest denomination first
     if(amount / 100)
     {
          //adjust user inputed amount to withdraw
          amount -= 100;
          //keep a running counter of how many $100 bills ye' have issued thus far
          hundreds++;
     }
     else if(amount / 50)
     {
          amount -= 50;
          fifties++
      }
etc etc.

cout << "You get " << hundreds << " x $100" <<endl;
cout << "You get " << fifties << " x $50"<<endl;
cout << "You get " << tens << " x $10" <<endl;
cout << "Remaining money:   $" << amount;

This should get ye' pointed in some sort of direction.

This is untested/uncompiled code and may contain simple easy to fix errors.

salam, hope u people ll fine , any body have solved excercises of CHAP 2, CHAP 3,CHAP4 AND CHAP 5 BY D.S AMLIK book i need these urgent so kindly help me my exams r very near n i w ant to prepare them

I guess all the solutions of the exercises of CHAP2 .. CHAP 5 are there at the appendix section of the book, if you do not find it there , just write a letter to the author of the book, he will oblige by sending you the answers via mail.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.