i have place Masked # # # # # # # # # . and i have put MS Sans Sarif Font But it is not going in the Boxes Properly Kindly let me know the Idea.Kindly find the attachment also.and kindly let me know any way.So that Amount as well as account Number should come in 4 Cm each Box.additional there are total 11 Boxes.
when i type 11 continuous Number then it is going to the boxes properly.But when i type suppose 1 it is going at 1th boxes .it is not going at 11 Boxes.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.Kindly find thea attachment also.Kindly let me know any way.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Are you trying to add the same number or continous number into ALL 11 mask edit boxes at the SAME time?

So that Amount as well as account Number should come in 4 Cm each Box

Not sure what you mean by this. Please elaborate more and I will see if I can help.

Are you trying to add the same number or continous number into ALL 11 mask edit boxes at the SAME time?

Simple i want to Print the Amount in figure in Prepared Pattern of Rectangles.Kindly find the attachment also.So that Amount in Figure Should be Printed Exactly in Each of these Boxes.But here masked Box Simple also Does not solve this problem.Because the Masked Edit Box is not printed to the document .But a label.and the number which does into the Masked Edit Box.is tested to be Correct amount and only the money Amount is Copied to the label .Without any masking.Form itself is a Document to be Print.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.

There is no attachment. Please resend your attachment so I can see what exactly it is you need. I am still confused as to how you want to do this. I'm sure the attachment will explain the whole lot.

There is no attachment. Please resend your attachment so I can see what exactly it is you need. I am still confused as to how you want to do this. I'm sure the attachment will explain the whole lot.

Kindly find the attachment.

Now I understand what you want to do. There is a few solutions.

Write your code as normal, and print onto a pre-printed from. It is easier to set the sizes of your text and print this into the selected boxes as per your image.

If you however decide to "draw" the boxes yourself, you can either do this manually by using a textbox for every letter/number - use the trim statement to trim your text and add every letter.

An easier way is to add a picture of the set boxes to your form and display the text over that by using a label with transparency set to true.

The mask edit box will not help you here. Hope this helps.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.