i have to write a program database with investors names, ammounts invested, city, and the phone numbers. i have one binary search tree, unsorted where the key is the name and ammount, and a heap sorted by the ammount invested. now i need to display the top 3 cities (with most total assest of investors from that city) and their respective total amount. any ideas on how to do it? im really in the dark on this one

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi,every one, i need an algorithm of following program.........
problem:according to the gregorian calender,it was monday on the date 01/01/1900.If any year is input through the keyboard,pls give me only idea to find out what is day on 1st january of this entered year.

commented: Don't hijack someone else's thread. -4

hmmm... for the calendar it depends on whether its a leap year or not. So every time 4 years pass the days that it happens the days change. Don't think that their is a pattern. Write it out for the next couple of years and see or use induction or recursion. Not really sure though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.