Hi,

I've been working on a program that lets you make cartoons. You have to draw one frame at a time. This works fine. The problem is, all you can do is playback the cartoons, you can't save them.

I need to find out how to save multiple picture files into one movie file. Ive been working on this for a long time but couldn't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Noby

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Please pass more info , which control you are using ? how you make those cartoons ?

Please pass more info , which control you are using ? how you make those cartoons ?

Well, my program has a movie player to play back the cartoons. Once the user completes a frame, my program copies the frame image to a hidden picture box. For each frame, its a different hidden picture box. Then to play the cartoon back, my program just shows the image of the hidden picture boxes in order.

glad I could help, now if you don't mind, could you please mark this thread as solved...

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.