Hi... im kinda new to c++ but here goes. i made a class called team and one called game. i also made dynamic arrays of each. i figured out how to calculate number of games considering the number of teams. 3 teams, 3 games- 4 teams,6games- 5t,10g - 6t,15g- etc... . The class game has two member variables of type team.
My question is: how can I define each game ?
my guessing is to use nested loops.... but im just blocked!
i would appreciate any help.
thanks.

almost 4got, i also made an array of distinct random numbers called random, so for game[0] i should say

game[0].setTame1[random[0]]

game[0].setTame2[random[1]]

random[0] and random[1] are two distinct numbers from 0 to the numberOfTeams.

and i should make sure that two teams do no play twice , and of course that each time does not have a game with itself!

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi... im kinda new to c++ but here goes. i made a class called team and one called game. i also made dynamic arrays of each. i figured out how to calculate number of games considering the number of teams. 3 teams, 3 games- 4 teams,6games- 5t,10g - 6t,15g- etc... . The class game has two member variables of type team.
thanks.

almost 4got, i also made an array of distinct random numbers called random, so for game[0] i should say

and i should make sure that two teams do no play twice , and of course that each time does not have a game with itself!

Thanks a lot.

thanks.

Thanks a lot.

thanks.

Thanks a lot.

. i made a class called team and one called game. i also made dynamic arrays of each. i figured out how to calculate number of games considering the number of teams. 3 teams, 3 games- 4 teams,6games- 5t,10g - 6t,15g- etc... . The class game has two member variables of type team.
thanks.

Thanks a lot.

I'm merging all these threads. Please don't bump them like this. Show an attempt rather than waiting for someone else to do it for you.

i made a class called team and one called game. i also made dynamic arrays of each. i figured out how to calculate number of games considering the number of teams. 3 teams, 3 games- 4 teams,6games- 5t,10g - 6t,15g- etc... . The class game has two member variables of type team.
thanks.

Thanks a lot.

Continued merging...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.