Ok i im writing code that uses three funcrions and they are
int getNumAccidents();
void findLowest();
void findHighest():

This proram function is this determines which of 5 geographic regions within a major city (north, south, east, west, and central) had the fewest and highest reported accidents last year.
Could some one plz help me

Fbody commented: "givemethecodez" hijacker +0

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Do a google search, then START YOUR OWN THREAD. Don't hijack, your topic isn't even related to the OP...

ok for some reson it wont let me start a thred on here but i need some help

ok Im writina a program that uses three function here they are
int getNumAccidents();
void findLowest();
void findHighest();

ther program determines which of 5 geographic regions within a major city (north, south, east, west, and central) had the fewest and highest reported accidents last year

can some on please help me

You can't start a thread from within a thread, now either back out to the thread listing and start a thread from there or get lost.

Read the posting guidelines here: (link1) (link2)
Then create a post that follows the rules.

If you create a proper post. You may get some help. Until then, you probably won't get much help.

commented: Well said +4

well no shit if i could i would ok

commented: If you can't read and follow rules for a forum, you probably have no business writing code in the first place +0
commented: ok, dick. -1

There's a yellow "Start New Thread" button right at the top of the listing, and it seems to be working, if it's not letting you start a thread, I don't know what the issue is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.