I'm pretty new with VB.net and I'm working on a project modelling the traditional FlashCard to learn words. What I want to do is to replace existing buttons and forms in Visual Studio with my own photoshop version. FYI, I'm not familiar with WPF yet but I'm willing to learn. Tks :D

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Use imagebox, and use the on click event. You basically have an Image working like a Button.

So I still need a windows form to place the imagebox on rite ? Is there any way to hide the forms as I want the images serving as the form

you can set the form To Simple Form Style and set background Image to your picture. or you can play with transparency. Both can be found in Form Properties.

tks, this is what i want

Nps enjoy

1 more thing, i want to make a GUI similar to BatteryBar which shows on taskbar and have events similar to a windows form . how can i do it ?

sorry but i want it to work like windows media player 11 when minimized, it floats on the taskbar ( to the left of the system tray area ).tks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.