Dear All Precious programmer,

I have a problem in trying to get a list of a date including days in a table start from first day of the month to the last day of the month.
This date should not include the satuday and sunday.
and I should be able to pick up those date for query match.

for example the output should be:

-----------------------------------July---------------------------------
 1    2  3  4  5   6   7   8    9  10  11 12........................29 30 31
Thur Fri      Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri        Mon                       Fri

Any help would be appreciated

I thank you very much.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You must create a function that will determine if that day is a saturday or sunday. It must return a boolean value. Then, check the number of day in a month. Create a loop that will show all the day in a month of a specified year. Inside the loop, call the function. If it is true, then you must not show it and if it is not true then you can show now the date which is not saturday or sunday. Try to check the Date function in vb .net.

You must create a function that will determine if that day is a saturday or sunday. It must return a boolean value. Then, check the number of day in a month. Create a loop that will show all the day in a month of a specified year. Inside the loop, call the function. If it is true, then you must not show it and if it is not true then you can show now the date which is not saturday or sunday. Try to check the Date function in vb .net.

Dear leahrose87

Thank you fo rthe reply,

I actually had a trouble in making the loopDate code, if you could help me with the loopdate code I'd be very grateful.

Thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.