hello guys!!! im back again, of course with something to ask for your help. anyway here it is...Im now in my last stage of the program i am making. and this includes the e-mail notification by by program, which it gets its e-mail details to be sent in the database. there's no problem with that i have done that already, what's left for me which is really giving me a hard time and have already spent 2 days is that...everytime my program sent an e-mail an dialogue box will pop-up telling that someone or a program is sending an email on my behalf. that i have to chose either Yes or No. now, is there a way for me to remove that dialogue box from appearing? because its very annoying, most especially if my program will be sending e-mail to more that 10 people. please help me...thanks in advance.

hello guys!!! im back again, of course with something to ask for your help. anyway here it is...Im now in my last stage of the program i am making. and this includes the e-mail notification by by program, which it gets its e-mail details to be sent in the database. there's no problem with that i have done that already, what's left for me which is really giving me a hard time and have already spent 2 days is that...everytime my program sent an e-mail an dialogue box will pop-up telling that someone or a program is sending an email on my behalf. that i have to chose either Yes or No. now, is there a way for me to remove that dialogue box from appearing? because its very annoying, most especially if my program will be sending e-mail to more that 10 people. please help me...thanks in advance.

Hello. It depends on how are you sending the e-mails. Thru automation (Outlook, for example) a confirmation dialog will appear everytime. That's a way to prevent unauthorized programs use your client as a relay to send spam or viruses. As a security measure, you have to live with that. I'm not an Outlook user, but I'm pretty sure there should be an option somewhere, to disable this. I also think if you are sending the same mail to many people, you could send only one mail but with multiple recipients. Not sure but that should show only one pop-up.

If you are sending e-mails by direct interaction with a mail server (using SMTP protocol, for example) maybe the only dialog that can come to foreground is something related to a firewall. Giving the right permissions to your application will stop the annoyances.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.