Hi

I'm new to GWT and I am learning using the GWT plugin for eclispe and also have smartGWT. I have found afew tutorials online which have been very helpful but havent found one that explains how I can connect, send, recieve and display database information in the different widgets. I have a Eclipse Galileo, Glassfish bundle for eclipse and MySQL community server.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey Peter...thanks for the smart ass reply. The example in the link you provided does not work. Obviously there are some missing pieces to this post. If you have nothing positive to add, how about just refraining. Anyone have a working solution?

mmccarthy if you are posting question then do not play on smart ass "that is not working" and specify what is not working, where you getting error and what exactly are these errors. None of us is sitting on your shoulder to see what you are typing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.