if(y=x*x)
if(z=x*x*x)
cout<<"   "<<x<<"        "<<y<<"         "<<z<<"\n";
if(x<10)
goto back;

system("PAUSE");
    return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

how can i get the total of x value, x2 value, x3 value...???
PLZ...... can some one help me...???? plzzzz

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Here's some help:
1. Do some research

1. Try "accumulators"
  2. Do additional research on proper looping

2. Find a piece of paper
3. Find a pen
4. Begin writing an algorithm
5. Begin translating algorithm to pseudocode/code

tnx........

HI, for any online tutoring, assignment help, homework help, thesis help, dissertation help and any other academic help visit our websites <<snip>> and <<snip>>. We charge a minimal amount of our services. Our subject coverage is vast. Our tutors are highly qualified with their Masters and PhDs in various subjects.

I'd gladly help for free but I need to know what's the homework about, your code is messy and it doesn't really mean anything, the goal is missing. PM me and I'll do it! (:

I'd gladly help for free but I need to know what's the homework about, your code is messy and it doesn't really mean anything, the goal is missing. PM me and I'll do it! (:

Please don't. I may not have been here long but, I believe this site isn't one for giving away answers. It's a community site for helping programmers understand how to program and give a fresh insight where people are struggling.

The problem in this case is extremely simple and only requires basic mathematics (Addition).

This is why he has little to no response in this thread even though many people will have read it and known the answer.

Please don't. I may not have been here long but, I believe this site isn't one for giving away answers. It's a community site for helping programmers understand how to program and give a fresh insight where people are struggling.

The problem in this case is extremely simple and only requires basic mathematics (Addition).

This is why he has little to no response in this thread even though many people will have read it and known the answer.

You are right, but some people are forced to learn programming, and they won't need it in the future, and belive me, if you don't want to learn it it's a torture. If he'll need it, he'll learn it.

Please don't. I may not have been here long but, I believe this site isn't one for giving away answers.

I have been for sometime and I can assure you, you are right.
Reading the rules confirms that

You are right, but some people are forced to learn programming, and they won't need it in the future, and belive me, if you don't want to learn it it's a torture. If he'll need it, he'll learn it.

Then why on earth would you learn it? I mea there are alot of other courses than messing up with something that you won't do it (He hasn't said that anyway).

The point is, it is at best unfair and at worst cruel to both your teacher and country. Will it even be your degree or our degree? Would you be proud of it?

Pls don't do that

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.