gud day...i'm just a new member of this sites,is there somebody may help me about turbo c,turbo pascal and fox pro code,i just need a sample basic codes.i've been searching on the net and those info. was so broad and made me so confused..our instructor want us to search and study those codes,so pls....help me...thanks a lot
n_n

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sample basic code? This is about as basic as you can get

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
   printf("Hello World\n");
   return 0;
}

Welcome to the forum, Chrysanterus!

Always better if you start a new thread for a request.

I've zipped up all the example programs that I got with Turbo C. You can d/l the self extracting file from Swoopshare, here:
http://en.swoopshare.com/file/71f8ef6d5a664112a30d0c420ec58218/TCexamples?tags=TCexamples&lang=en

note that this is from an early version. Since then, gets() and flush(stdin), have been deprecated. Use fgets() and getchar() (to pull the newline char off the keyboard buffer after a scanf()), instead.

If you google for C tutorials, you'll find some good one's - including long video's on beginning and intermediate C, from some good universities (Stanford, etc).

There are some tutorials posted at the very beginning of this forum ...
Check it out

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.