hi
i m MCA final yr student from IGNOU.This semester i have to deposit a project in java on the topic, "matrimonial site", just like any other matrimanial site like shadi.com .........etc..Im new to this field, Im not finding anyone to help me.Kindly provide me all sort of help u can provide as soon as possible as i have to deposite the project by 30 sept.Plz reply
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

all sort of help u can provide as soon as possible

Wrong! Ask specific questions to get specific answers. We're not here to do your thinking for you.

i have to deposite the project by 30 sept.

You'd better start thinking then!
I doubt you were given a large scale project to complete in little over a month so you've either a far narrower scope than I envision from your post or you've been wasting quite a while doing nothing.

P.S. Were the 5 keystrokes you saved yourself (not counting a few hits on the shift key) by using shorthand really worth making yourself look like an uneducated preteen kid instead of an aspiring professional?

I want to know what sort of questions can be asked during interviwe(at an IT company).Please tell me with your experience, I've never faced any interview. :?:

anything at all related to your previous work experience and study as long as it's relevant to the job is fair game.
Other things may be fair game but depend on the law in the location where the interview takes place (for example, questions about sexual preferences are usually NOT allowed, unless those have a direct influence on your work performance (for example if you're applying for a position as a prostitute)).

Shuchi Jain,
Matrimonial work is good domain and choice is very correct on this stage..Make it as the Project in Struts/EJB work is so good.try to get all the information in BharathMatrimonail Site...that is good..if u want any other technical issues get me back to the <<email snipped>>.

anything at all related to your previous work experience and study as long as it's relevant to the job is fair game.
Other things may be fair game but depend on the law in the location where the interview takes place (for example, questions about sexual preferences are usually NOT allowed, unless those have a direct influence on your work performance (for example if you're applying for a position as a prostitute)).

i was browsing daniwebforum and i found this thread . i really felt very bad for this kind of answer.when one student may be he/she is asking some question about interview. why dont you answer properly. you need noit use this word prostitute. he is asking some question on technology definetly seeking job in IT. If you are educated you would have understood it.

Hello aarya,

While I do understand that the content or tenor of one member's post may be taken in a negative light by another member, our forums' threads are not really the place to voice such objections. This is especially true in the case where the member who takes offence has not even been an active participant in the thread in question. (As a slight aside, please note that this particular thread had not even been active in over one year.)
Additionally, your comment insinuating jwenting's lack of education can itself be easily taken as offensive and/or demeaning, thereby making you guilty of essentially the same offence of which you have accused him.

In the future, you might want to try a bit more patience in instances such as this, as undue criticism of one member by another can escalate into "flame wars", which we definitely do not tolerate.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.