hi am new to this site. please help me in creating this project.
In this below application should not use Google map or any application with internet oriented.
This is the project. when i open the program a location map needed to be loaded. i need a text box where i want to enter the name of a student, then the map have to zoom in to the place where the student reside..( there should be a database that assigning street_name= student_name in the database.. by that i can use many no of student place to be searched? should use Vb 6.0 .. if anyone having these kinds of project please post it.. thanks for all those helping

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

"Should not use Google map or any application with internet oriented. "
- You need a LARGE MAP IMAGE that can be zoomed in / Out if you don't want to use Google map...

"if anyone having these kinds of project please post it.. thanks for all those helping"
- how about showing your code first so we can take a look at it...

Sathish1990,
Tell us more about database that you have used and what are the codes you have written. You may also paste your code if it returns error.
Thanks

actually i did not create any database yet. i need idea from you. how to do it and create it as a whole project. can you help me?

First let me make you clear that here we don't give full developed source code without seeing any effort from you. Secondly, you must start by your self. You must choose which database suits your project etc.
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.