Hey!

I want to create a program that should be able to run Android OS like VMWare does, is this possible in C#?
I do not have very much knowledge in C#, but is this possible?

- Have you got any examples?
- Could you point me to a direction where I can find this kind of project?

Regards,
F. Duwell

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hey!

I want to create a program that should be able to run Android OS like VMWare does, is this possible in C#?
I do not have very much knowledge in C#, but is this possible?

- Have you got any examples?
- Could you point me to a direction where I can find this kind of project?

Regards,
F. Duwell

Yes,Its possible Android OS software.Android is built on the open Linux Kernel. Android is the open source; it can be liberally extended to incorporate new cutting edge technologies as they emerge. The platform will continue to evolve as the developer community works together to build innovative mobile applications. Android builts for developers to create compelling mobile applications that take full advantage of all a handset has to offer.For example, an application can call upon any of the phone's core functionality such as making calls, sending text messages, or using the camera,so it allows developers to create richer and more cohesive experiences for users.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.