what is report writting in programming and its uses by organization. let someone explain pls

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you are talking about crystal reports, then it is a method of producing reports (typically pdf) programmatically. My company uses this to create an invoice with a company logo and a table of cost/work done etc. Look up crystal reports for more info. A lot of companies use this software and it is becoming a increasingly demanded skill to put on your resume.

If you are talking about crystal reports, then it is a method of producing reports (typically pdf) programmatically. My company uses this to create an invoice with a company logo and a table of cost/work done etc. Look up crystal reports for more info. A lot of companies use this software and it is becoming a increasingly demanded skill to put on your resume.

someone told me that for me to be writting code for financial firms that i need a good skill in crystal report writting. how can i develop my skill, is there any free learning resources for fresh graduate like me. secondly except IT firms, which other places can i be eyeing to work as a programmer for good pay.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.