Im new to java and I would like to participate in some small projects.. let me know and I'll be glad to work with yha..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Nice to know that you're willing to help. What sorts of things do you want to do? What sort of thing would you like working on, and what sorts of skills do you have now? What sorts of skills do you want to develop? There's probably some open-source project out there waiting just for you. Maybe if you say a bit more, someone here will direct you to it.

I know java essentials(ex. data validation, inheritance,classes, interface, abstract classes, handling exeptions and working with threads) now im about to proceed my readings on GUI programming with java it will take me a week to be a familliar with that. By participating on some projects that are not from the book that I am reading, I could enhance my ability to write codes in various ways. I dont really know what I want to work on but if I see a code and understand the code, that is when my ideas comes out, and throw more codes in there that will make the program more effecient..

I hope I said alot more on this compared to my last one. Thank you.

I know java essentials(ex. data validation, inheritance,classes, interface, abstract classes, handling exeptions and working with threads) now im about to proceed my readings on GUI programming with java it will take me a week to be a familliar with that. By participating on some projects that are not from the book that I am reading, I could enhance my ability to write codes in various ways. I dont really know what I want to work on but if I see a code and understand the code, that is when my ideas comes out, and throw more codes in there that will make the program more effecient..
I hope I said alot more on this compared to my last one. Thank you.

Hey certainely,
Why not. There are a few projects I am working on already.
You could join me and enhance your Java skills.

Hey certainely,
Why not. There are a few projects I am working on already.
You could join me and enhance your Java skills.

I'm definitely willing to join you. Send me a PM about all the necessary information that you think I have to know about what we are trying to accomplish.
Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.