I m planning to create a web based system in which I need to allow users to upload videos and photos into my database and to display that video or photo which they request. I m more comfortable working in java, so i have placed my query here.

I would like to what I need to learn and do to achieve this. I mean any specific language or technology or software. Please suggest something.

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Since it is Java based project you need to know Java of course. You should know how to query database from Java and maybe look on some Jaav web frameworks to see which does satisfies your needs or learning curve for a time period allowed for the project

Since it is Java based project you need to know Java of course. You should know how to query database from Java and maybe look on some Java web frameworks to see which does satisfies your needs or learning curve for a time period allowed for the project

I know how to query from database, but the choices are too many and time is less, if you could list down 2 or 3 specific details that would be great.
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.