Please, help me with my assignment. Please, anyone with a big kind heart :

write a c++ program to give the 30 students final grade in a course with the ff. grading scheme: there are five quizzes worth 20 pts. each, a laboratory worth 100 pts., and exam worth 100 pts. The grade is based on the ff weights: 40 % on the exam, 30% on the laboratory and 30% on the quiz average. The grade is determined from the weighted average in the traditional way: 95 or over is an A, below 95 down to 85 is B, below 85 to 70 is a C, and below 70 is an F. Use Array to input 30 students and Function/Module in computation.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Post what you have done so far to show you've made some effort. Nobody is going to do your assignments for you.

Please, help me with my assignment. Please, anyone with a big kind heart :

write a c++ program to give the 30 students final grade in a course with the ff. grading scheme: there are five quizzes worth 20 pts. each, a laboratory worth 100 pts., and exam worth 100 pts. The grade is based on the ff weights: 40 % on the exam, 30% on the laboratory and 30% on the quiz average. The grade is determined from the weighted average in the traditional way: 95 or over is an A, below 95 down to 85 is B, below 85 to 70 is a C, and below 70 is an F. Use Array to input 30 students and Function/Module in computation.

We are ready to help if you show us that you have put in some effort.
So Post down the code and ask for any specific help you require in order for you to solve your assignment

ok thanks for encouraging me. i will do my best for this. and i will post it later if there's an errors please guide me. thanks! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.