Are any of the guys here familiar with a programming language called probuilder, it is used by prorealtime which is a charting package used for trading indices and forex ?
If so I have written an indicator code but now wish to write a proscreener which will search for instruments meeting the indicator criteria BUT I cant get it to work. If anyone can help I will post further information but no need to if no one is familiar with it.

Thanks in anticipation,

s2m.

sorry i have no idea hope some one will help you

At the risk of totally alienating myself I respectfully ask the following in desperate need of some help, if no one is able to help I apologise for imposing on your time and excellent site. Here goes.............

Are any of the guys here familiar with a programming language called probuilder, it is used by prorealtime which is a charting package used for trading indices and forex ?
If so I have written an indicator code but now wish to write a proscreener which will search for instruments meeting the indicator criteria BUT I cant get it to work. If anyone can help I will post further information but no need to if no one is familiar with it.

Thanks in anticipation,

s2m.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.