OK im having a problem which I feel should be super easy within windows API gui programming, but I dont know how to go about it the right way.

On a givin HWND when a single mouse click is qued and my program recognizes it and my windproc processes it to the switch case for WM_LBUTTONDOWN .. I want a double click to be sent BUT to the exact same coordinates within the same exact window.

E.g if I single left click within the games window at coordinate x,y a doubleclick is sent to coordinate x,y of that window.

I wouldnt mind if this was global to the screen e.g game window is at top, but even if I single click outside the gamewindow whereever I single clicked a double click is sent as if I was replacing a single click with double click.

I think im just tired and over looking this being easy and am going about it the wrong way, but any help would be appreciated.

-Cody

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.